A Dreaded Star! A Cupcake (and a Bit of Huk Colouring In)

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by barcode1973, 7 Mar 2011.

1. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    Did this star on mates brother yesterday (was very reluctant as the practice ones were a bit trickier than i thought) Took just over 2 hours (same time as a half leg dragon!) I was kinda happy with it I can see some small mistakes he however thought it was amazing (phew) It was his first tattoo as well (which also made me not want to do it) but he kept perfectly still and never complained at me taking ages.

Did the cupcake and the sweets last week, strange request but again happy with it?!

Also coloured hulks short in purple and did an outline in UV green, we are going to see what it heals like and then either do it all in it with some darker green shadows or just normal greens as i'm a bit more confident now on my shading!

Attached Files:

2. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    All look good the main thing is that the people you done them on are happy! keep it up looking good:thumbsup:

3. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    hi Lee,
    really nice work.......The cupcake & sweets tat is spot on mate :clap: All the lines are crisp & straight,the colour fill looks real solid...excellent job :thumbsup:

4. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Lee,

they look great. You have improved loads over the weeks - its good to see your progress:thumbsup:

5. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Cupcakes

Now you made me hungry for some sweets:clap: very nice work indeed :thumbsup: Ed