Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by steveo9441, 27 Feb 2011.

1. steveo9441

steveo9441 Premium

Wigan
    Steve
    Hi all

My name is Stephen been called Papa Perky Tattooist by my partners two sons.
    I have been practising for two years now and still learning .... it never ends lol.
    I have done a couple of tattoo's on peeps but nothing really to brag about, just very simple tatts.
    I have pretty well bought everything now apart from an autoclave which money empty pocket just can't afford at the moment.
    I am having alot of problems getting hold of big skin here in Wigan, the supermarkets never seems to have it and the practice skins are rubbish so I am thinking about doing one on my leg but just can't come up with anything that I like.
    I would be nice to do one just above my knee and I am asking you all for any suggestions you have? Suppose I could always offer myself as a donor .... lol.
    Anyways its nice to meet you all :)

2. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    hello steve

if your a premium member go to the preimium members section under flash theres over 1800 pics to chose from an Welcome aboard my name is Ed :clap:

3. steveo9441

steveo9441 Premium

Wigan
    Steve
    Thanks for that Ed

4. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Hi and welcome. :)

5. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Steve,

welcome to the site. Have a good look about the forum, there are loads of great tats - and hopefully you'll get some inspiration for the leg!!

6. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Welcome aboard

I have been looking at the pin up girls there not bad sort of 60's stuff but Ill prob go woth two more dragons on the outsides of my lower legs an wizards on my calfs lol i like dragons :rolleyes: Ed /PS surround them with tribal lol

7. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Welcome along mate doing your own leg makes you consentrate that little bit more but it's worth it this site will bring you on there's nothing worse than not been sure about something and having no one to point you in the right direction

8. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Welcome steve,
    Anything you need to know.......just ask,very friendly lot on here.:thumbsup: