Assorted Tats I've Got

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Got' started by barcode1973, 22 Jan 2011.

1. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    Some of the tats I've got ranging from pretty pooh upwards.

Some of these have cost me £100's some were kinda free i'll let you guess which ones are which?

I'm quite pleased with my skeleton in a horseshoe as it was my own design and incorporated all the gambling elements I wanted plus it still looks ok for being 15 years old I thought?

I did stupidly have a girls name added to my skeleton and then had it ropily covered if you notice the bottom bit doesn't really go?

Attached Files:

2. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    another 3

Here's another 3. The batman was a cover up of yosemite sam which was the very first tattoo I stupidly picked off a wall on a whim at 18 it cost me £140 about 7 years ago and I think you'll agree its kinda cack and needs filling in again.

I also have a barcode on my head (hence my name) but as i've grew my hair to not scare potential new employees you can't see in much now (my mum is so happy) and a leg tribal thing and a grim reaper (grim being the key word) I would really love a full right hand left sleeve but I would'nt know where to start?

The Batman everton badge and mum and bri were done by the same guy that did Rooneys Cross (boo hiss scum. Rooney not the tat guy) He just musn't like me it seems (again the tat guy not shrek)

Attached Files: