Autoclave & Ultrasonic Cleaner power supply and foot switch

Discussion in 'Previous Archives' started by Guinness, 9 Oct 2010.

1. Guinness

Guinness Premium

Walsall
    Mick
    Hi All

I looking for a Autoclave & Ultrasonic Cleaner - I have seen many of them on eBay and the price range is from £150 to £1500 ???- I can’t afford ££thousands££ but I am willing to pay a fair price for second-hand as long as the items are in good working order.

I live in the west midlands if anyone has any of them for sale

I also need a power supply and foot switch because the person I bought my kit from only ever used a car battery - I have been practicing with the battery as a power supply but since joining this site I realise that it is not the best thing because I have no control over the voltage,

many thanks

Mick

2. Micknoble

Micknoble Premium

mick

Hi there

I have got a autoclave brand new and also a power supply unit an foot switch clip cord and machine all the same as i use in my shop (ALL NEW) i bought 2 of each for another tattooist but i run the shop on my own.

If interested let me know :)

Mick

3. Guinness

Guinness Premium

Walsall
    Mick

Hi
    thanks for the quick responce

I am very interested in them and anything else you may have for sale that you think could be of use to a new starter.

the big question is how much will it cost me and do you live in striking distance to me

I am in the West midlands - not sure if it is wise to put my contact details on the web but i think we will need to speak

4. Micknoble

Micknoble Premium

mick

If your on face book add me michael noble the 1 with a business card Tat-or-Too

5. Guinness

Guinness Premium

Walsall
    Mick
    ok - I have added you

6. Lucy Locket

Lucy Locket Founder/Admin

Female
    GB
    Lucy
    We have got a few things lying around here that you could probably make use of.
    ive got an autoclave that has probably been used twice. Its a stainless tub, (pressure cooker) looking type, which is 100% legal in the UK. £100 and i will throw in next day postage to UK only.

A clip cord and power pack that my son was using when he was 14 to practise on pig skin, so hardly used for £20 for both including postage to UK.

If Mick hasn't sorted you out, give us a shout.

7. Guinness

Guinness Premium

Walsall
    Mick
    Hi Locket
    I had a long chat with Mick last night and as all his equipment is brand new they are slightly out of my price budget. (still a good price for what he has got).

so hopefully I won't be upsetting Mick by buying from you at a price that I can just afford at the moment.
    maybe when I start to perform and earn some cash (long way yet) I will be able to afford new.

where you mention above clip cord does that mean the foot switch or just the lead?

many thanks:)
    I have sent you a pm with my number so we can sort things out. or if you want just send me your number and i will ring you

8. Lucy Locket

Lucy Locket Founder/Admin

Female
    GB
    Lucy
    I have found a footswitch also, so i will throw that in aswell.

9. Scooter

Scooter Regular Member

Basingstoke
    James
    What type of autoclave is it Mick? And obviously what are you wanting for it?
    Cheers