Digital Drawing. Sexy Angie

Discussion in 'Art School' started by fahey1981, 12 Feb 2011.

1. fahey1981

fahey1981 Premium

n ire
    shea thomas
    this is my first attempt to try and do something creative with photoshop. bloody hard when ya dont eally know what you are doing lol. i dont think it is too bad for first attempt. i know who it is. but i suppose the question is do you. i will keep practizing. only way to achieve perfection. opinions please ang.jpg

2. Pastelman

Pastelman Premium

Glasgow
    Alan
    Digital painting

Hi, that is an excellent angelina jolie, I have tried the digital painting but not with much success , will keep trying though, I just can't find the time to spend at the pc at the moment.
    Cheers
    alan:clap:

3. fahey1981

fahey1981 Premium

n ire
    shea thomas
    cheers. yeah. it is time consuming especially when it alot of trial and error. this took me bout 5hrs in all.

4. fahey1981

fahey1981 Premium

n ire
    shea thomas
    thought i would do another pic, done this one a bit quicker, could have been better but happy enough for secend attempt, will get get better with more practice, did ang first so of course had to do brad. man rules pitt.jpg

5. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hey, these are good!

I love photoshop - but it is really hard to get used to! Has taken me years to 'master' it! Keep going man!

6. fahey1981

fahey1981 Premium

n ire
    shea thomas
    its great but so much to learn. these are my first attempts. something to look back on and hopefully see how much i have improved. lol