Element Tattoo Supply

Discussion in 'Suppliers & Product Ratings' started by j3rz3y1, 4 Feb 2011.

1. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Someone linked it from over there once ? We have it here in the states but they don't offer us what they offer you . I checked them both out an it seems you get better products then we in the states at about the same price differance , must be nice :cry: Ed

2. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Element tattoo supply sells some nice machines cheap because they sell so many , an im pretty sure there made in China but with quality in mind . I bought 3 off them in Dec. an did a few tattos with them ,smooth running light wieght realy a nice machine worth a look at anyway :) Ed

3. toreodor

toreodor Premium

upstate NY
    Adolfo
    i got my start here. I think some stuff is fine, most of the machines and power supplies are just rebranded withthe element logo, and jacked up alittle. The cheap machines are cheap.
    That said. They are very helpful, there sterile supplies last i ordered are great quality, all the needles shipped not one had a defect. Never used there in except on practice skin, then baught intenze for real tattooing. They encourage you to call with questions, and help you learn. So good with the bad, they are a liberal supplier that has some great stuff.

4. TattooJay

TattooJay Premium

anytown
    Jay
    Do you order from unimax at all? They have great products. I think they have one right in New York

5. tatsyboomer

tatsyboomer Regular Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Bobby Stevens
    Element Tattoo Supply sucks! They basically sell you overpriced chinese machines at ridiculous prices. Also, they sell fake inks. Straight from the horses mouth, they were mixing inks at their warehouse. Pretty shady to me.