Fairy on Practice Skin

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by oultimer, 17 Mar 2011.

1. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Done this to day on one of the cheap practice skins 'hard to get colours in and to keep clean but they are not to bad and a bit better to work on than some of the pig i have used recently:1 100_0694.jpg

2. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Nice line work I found using 2 shades of the same colour I.e dark blue and a light blue give colour wash a real sence of depth well done looks good:clap:

3. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Thanks for that Paul ,tried another one no colour this time trying to get the hang of these practice skins till i get a decent bit of piggy:rolleyes: 100_0697.jpg

4. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    well done

good strong lines but it's a pain getting the stencil onto practice skins init (rubber) keep up the practice you realy are getting better just wish i had more time. :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::clap:

5. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Jim,

Happy st paddy's day!

Love the first little one - you really are getting better and better with every practice you do. You need to go have a chat with a local butcher and see if you can't get some good piggy - you'll be flying then :thumbsup::kiss:

6. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Looks good nice strong lines the rubber skin is a knigmare to use well done:thumbsup:

7. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    I find it ok to get the stencil on using neat dettol but it is hard to get off the main problem i find is the cleaning of the ink vaseline seems to work for this but it also takes the ink out of the design if you are not careful !

8. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    nice strong lines dude :thumbsup: