Few Tats Ive Done

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by part76, 11 Mar 2011.

1. part76

part76 Premium

ian
    started about a year ago practised on grapefruit to start had a break for a few months ill health found this site so gonna get back up to speed starting tommorrow will post some new ones whe they are done IMG_1675.jpg IMG_1830.jpg IMG_1671.jpg IMG_1688.jpg IMG_1829.jpg

2. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Hi Ian
    Welcome to the site. It looks like you have a good understanding of what to do, and the tribal tatts look good. Like the rest of us keep practicing and stay in touch because there is so much good advice here that will help you along the way. I only started myself about 5 months ago and have made some real progress because of the support from like minded people and loads of practice. i look forward to seeing more of your work.:thumbsup:

3. part76

part76 Premium

ian
    thanks

hi thanks for your reply i am intrested in every aspect of tattooing and look forward to getting back in to it in a big way now ive found this site

4. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Welcome to the site, look forward to seeing more of your work and any tips you have picked up along the way. :thumbsup:

5. part76

part76 Premium

ian
    cheers m8

hi darren thanks for your welcome are you a avfc fan if so one of my first tats was the avfc badge backpiece on my nephew was a bit shaky but he loves it gets it out at every match he can will try and post a pic ;)

6. part76

part76 Premium

ian
    aston villa fc

IMG_1706.jpg IMG_1707.jpg one of my first tats on my nephew bit shakey but he loves it

7. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Ian,
    Some good tatts mate! Look forward to seeing your new ones soon!

8. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Nice work

Some very nice work there just keep it up an enjoy the site Ed:thumbsup:

9. part76

part76 Premium

ian
    few more pics from last year

IMG_1768.jpg IMG_1767.jpg IMG_1834.jpg almost finished will post a pic so you can see what it looks like a year on

10. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Welcome Ian,
    Some nice work mate :thumbsup:

11. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Welcome along Ian some nice tattoos there well done :clap: