First Couple of Tats!

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by WilD, 20 Mar 2011.

1. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi all,

well... did that cover up today - bit of a challenge - 1" Olde English 'STEPH' - and as most of you know, only my 2nd full tat on skin (unsupervised).
    Found some of the lining a bit of a challenge (tail right up in inside arm joint!) where there is no where to rest hand/arm - so any suggestions for future will be gratefully received!

Brett Panther.jpg

Started a slightly customised dragon yesterday on my Bro-In-Law as a tribute to his dad. On this one I found getting the ink into the muscles very difficult at times - again, hints/advice most gratefully received - (ctitisicm less so - but will take it if I have to :eek:). The dragon is going to be an on-going piece - just did outline yest! Thanks in advance, Dawn.

Garydragon.jpg

2. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    WELL DONE

Very good you have come on leaps and bounds your confidence is there now so no stopping you.

The panther is mint, look forward to seeing the finished dragon :thumbsup: :clap:

3. Tattooz

Tattooz Donator Premium

Male
    Sheffield
    Dave
    They dont look too bad at all Dawn. In fact the panther looks great being a cover up also. It is a great feeling when things go well int it. I have been on a bit of a downer in the last couple of days because of my lining being very patchy, but hey you are doing great guns!

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Hey Dawn,
    Excellent job with the cover-up,love it :clap:........keep us posted with the dragon,looks real good so far.:thumbsup:......WELL DONE.......

5. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    think its all been said brilliant start :clap: :thumbsup: keep it going ;)

6. Pastelman

Pastelman Premium

Glasgow
    Alan
    Congratulations well done two nice tattoo's :clap:

7. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Great work Dawn!you definatly have got the hang of this 'oul tatting game'very quickly indeed :thumbsup:

8. malagaspike

malagaspike Premium

Malaga Spain
    Nigel
    Yes nice job Dawn,the dragon is looking good already:thumbsup:

9. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Well done Dawn the first tattoos are the hardest adjusting to live skin is a reall challenge they look well the panther works really well as a cover up you should be happy with them I would be proud to say I had done them well done:clap: