G'day from Western Australia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Griz, 26 Feb 2011.

1. Fly tat1.jpg Hi folks, another newby, here to learn, and if I,m able, maybe contribute as well. So far I only got the cheap kit but plenty of pommy skin for canvas. Did I say pom? Born in Kirkby in Ashfield Notts. I'm on the wrong side of 50 so perhaps should've tackled this long ago. Heres a pic of my first effort using 3RL and Kuro sumi outlining ink.

2. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Welcome aboard

Im from the late half of 50 myself an you came to the right place to learn for sure . the people here are great an we are all learning , the people from the UK do most of there practicing on pig skin they can buy from the markets. Me im from the states an can't get no pig skin here so i practiced on fake skin expencive stuff an sucked an grapefruit till i was confident enough to tattoo my self . OK first thing you need to do is purchase the course it will make you a priemium memmber an unlock alot of useful things like the course for one , over a thousand free desinghs all downloadabal . videos an alot more so give us a whirl an i think you will fined it all usful in learning to tattoo :clap: Ed

3. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    G'day mate!

Nice to see another new member. Am sure you'll get all the support and help you need from the guys on here - it's really great. Like Ed said, the manual and downloads are really helpful - but anything you struggle with, just ask and you'll get loads of good sound advice!:)

4. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Welcome i agree with the last posts. :thumbsup:

5. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Welcome along

6. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Good to see another oul hand on here !maybe we should start an over 50's section:cheesy:

7. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    welcome mate

8. Thanks for welcoming me folks, pics of tat number two coming soon! ... May as well start my album.

9. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Welcome aboard mate.:thumbsup:

10. steveo9441

steveo9441 Premium

Wigan
    Steve
    Welcome

Hi welcome mate I am new here too .... good job with that tatt you did.