Grey Wash Attempt

First Name
Mark
hey lee,nice job mate,i like the old school tats......with all shading i always start light.....can go darker if needed,but not vice-versa.

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #3
I made me mixes then the phone went then I thought I was using lightest and started on anchor instead of testing it. It was doomed form start really!

First Name
Mark
just as well its on a piggy mate,still nice job tho....practice makes perfect...were all in the same boat mate,that's why were here.:thumbsup:

First Name
shea thomas
very nice job. actually have a stencil of this tattoo drawn out. girlfriend wanted it then changed her mind. wish i coulds done it. your tatt looks pretty good fom what i can judge. keep up the good work.

First Name
Alan
Hey Lee that looks good you are doing well. after reading all the chat I am going to look a little closer at my machines, my daughter bought me the kit for xmas but I think I will need to upgrade a bit as its pretty basic, the foot pedal has gone on the blink so wil need to replace it.:thumbsup:

Supertatz

Tattoo Equipment Supplier
Premium
First Name
Sarah
A foot pedal is very basic Alan. It can only be a loose wire at either end, or maybe a break somewhere. A quick look is cheaper than a new one. :)