Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jamesb, 16 Dec 2010.

1. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    hi every1 im new here ;) just want to say hello to everyone ;)

i paid the £5 membership but it still hasnt upgraded me to premium anyone know why? im eager to start reading the coarse an thougt the forum post any help will b very much apesiated p.s sorry about my spellin not my strong subject lol

2. Lucy Locket

Lucy Locket Founder/Admin

Female
    GB
    Lucy
    You will find the manual in our downloads section, which you gain access to, immediately after payment is recieved.
    We only need to manually update your forum usergroup, which i am pleased to say, is now complete.

Welcome to our community.

3. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Hi'i have just sent my fiver !how long before i can download manual have been trying but with no luck yet:confused:

4. Lucy Locket

Lucy Locket Founder/Admin

Female
    GB
    Lucy
    Updated.
    Welcome to our community :)

5. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    down loading the manual

hi i have an apple mac ive d/led the manual but when i open the file its just not there any other mac users having this problem ??:(

6. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    I still cant download it keeps coming up not premium verified!

7. Davey

Davey The boss Founder/Admin

UK
    Davey
    Try clearing your Pc's cache, as i have checked eferything, and your subscription has no errors.

8. Davey

Davey The boss Founder/Admin

UK
    Davey
  9. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Got it sorted now thanks 'had a quick lookover it looks like it will be a great help :)

10. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    welcome

i have been a member for awhile so if i can help in anyway just let me know . Im to old for an apprentiship so im using this course to teach me an so far so good , i just downloaded some flash from here an have 4 takers already starting after Christmas so that will help with what i spent on presants lol .;)

11. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    I am the same as yourself mate'no chance of an apprenticeship at our age:rolleyes:i look at it more as a hobby and hope to learn as much as possable about tattooing /i have always been interested in art and have done a lot of painting on canvas over the years but find this more challanging and after lots more practice mayby some day be confident to tattoo someone else.Ihave done a few on myself just to get the 'feel of it'Will post some pics as soon as i can get this pc to co-operate:confused: