Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by baz172, 5 Mar 2011.

1. baz172

baz172 Regular Member

hello , my names baz just getting in to tattooing its all new to me so be expecting loads of silly questions from me and the mrs

2. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Hello baz

Welcome aboard, Glad to greet new people . This is the place if your just starting out , now if i can talk you into becomming a member . The couars is all it says on the main page anything you need to know is here , its a one time fee cheap at that an you mget alotn I mean alot . You take your time an get no hassles like on most forums an anything you want to ask we will try to answer [ don't mind my spelling its bad lol . For the beginner this is the perfect place to be everyone is friendly an will help as much as they can , so join us pls an learn to tattoo along with us :clap: Ed

3. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    welcome

alright baz welcome onboard mate, don't worry about asking questions no matter how stupid you may think they are ! i have only been a member of this forum for a few weeks and have learned loads, all the members are realy helpful and knowledgable so ask away mate. :thumbsup:

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Hey baz.....welcome mate,just ask away,were all here for the same thing:thumbsup:

5. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Welcome Baz

6. toetoe62

toetoe62 Donator Premium

look in the old threads first

Welcome Baz and mrs, don’t forget to look at the older threads, we all go through the same stages of learning to tattoo, but we do come across different problems, looking through the older threads sometimes can help. If you sign up and download the manual, you will start off on the right foot, good luck to you and your wife for the future.

regards
    Tony

7. steveo9441

steveo9441 Premium

Wigan
    Steve
    Hi Baz welcome, I am new here also, they are really helpful here

8. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Baz and Mrs Baz! Welcome to the forum. As all the others have said, it's a really good site, loads of useful info and a good helpful crowd. Look forward to seeing your progress! :)

9. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    welcome aboard mr and mrs baz i recomend fully membership :cool: if u not already :thumbsup: