Hi All Its Very Nice to Meet You All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mon-tattoo, 3 Mar 2011.

1. mon-tattoo

mon-tattoo Regular Member

cumbria uk
    John
    Hi my name is Yvonne, I'm a female tattooist, and my partner John is a tattoo machine builder, after many expensive buys of 'rubbish' machines off ebay he decided to put his engineering skills to the test and build me some light weight machines, (I've only got small hands):rolleyes:
    After great sucess with me using mine, he decided everybody should have access to great quality machines. So if your looking for great truly HANDBUILT (spends more time in garage now I don't see him) from scratch british tattoo machines, :thumbsup:(not some cheap import with a fancy name) then contact him. As Barcode1973 will advise you on. Cheers Yvonne.

2. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    hi been looking at your machines on ebay look really well made defo on my to save up for list keep up the good work and welcome to the site:thumbsup:

3. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Welcome along

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Welcome newbies......oooooohhh machine builders,must have a look.

5. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Welcome im in the market for a new machine i will take a look :thumbsup:

6. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Yvonne,
    welcome to the site. I'll be in touch with Barcode about your machines - perfect timing as I'm after a good quality light weight shader and have exactly the same problem as you with smaller hands! :thumbsup:

7. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    hi mon tattoo :cool: i just seen this post after just replying to another thread, and funny enuff it was saying how much i loved my machines, and that the builder was a cool guy ;) i was the 1 that thought i had problems with my coils or capistor, but turned out to be the cheap s**t power supply (hurricane digital :angry:) lol aint ever had them miss a beat since i changed my power pack ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :clap: easily reveiwed in 2 words,,,, awsome machines :cool: