Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by smum72, 24 Feb 2011.

1. smum72

smum72 Premium

kent
    shaun
    hi everyone as a newbie to this webiste just thought id stop by and introduce myself the names shaun and always been into tattoos got 20 of them.but about 8 months ago decided i wanted to be a artist so i have been reading up on the art and learning the hygeine side of things been tattooing pig skin, fruit anything i can really and about a month ago took the plunge ill post some photos at some point and would like to thank you all in advance for the help i know this site will give me
    cheers shaun.:thumbsup:

2. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    hi mate welcome:thumbsup:
    youl find some good info here and plenty of people willing to help and give constructive comments and pointers
    were abouts in kent are you from my dads side of the family are from rainham

3. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Welcome im sure you will pick up loads of advice, i have been on here only a week and people have given me some great tips.

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Welcome shaun, One big happy family on here mate.:thumbsup:

5. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Hi shaun

Welcome aboard , Im from the states but am on most everyday if i can help I will for sure :clap:

6. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Welcome Shaun,

You'll get plenty of support on here if you need it. Look forward to seeing some of your work...;)

7. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    welcome

Hi shaun welcome to the site, i have only been a member for just over a week but have picked up so much GOOD info, everyone is realy friendly and happy to help.:thumbsup:

8. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Welcome along mate this site will help you alot

9. smum72

smum72 Premium

kent
    shaun
    thanks for the welcome guys makes a change for people to be nice and not just call ya scrathers and get a apprenticeship lol.
    akka im from just outside dover mate. i have posted so pics and would be good if ya could have a look an tell me wot ya thinks cheers :cool: