Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by graeme, 14 Mar 2011.

1. graeme

graeme Premium

Denny, Scotland
    Graeme McKay
    Hi everyone, I joined up a couple of weeks and after reading through some of the site I thought I should say hello. I cant believe how friendly everybody here is compared to some other forums.
    I got myself a second hand tattoo 'kit'(is it ok to call it that:confused:) last week and did my first tat on piggy last night, lining went fine and was really enjoying myself, then I tried shading...:cry:well, I can see a lot of practice and trial and error coming up.
    Anyway, I am going to start ploughing my way through the masses of excellent advice here.:thumbsup:
    Thanks.

2. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Hi mate

Welcome along i have picked up so much help and advice of these guys you couldnt put a price on it.

Are you going to upload some pics of your work :thumbsup:

3. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Graeme,

Welcome to the forum. Loads of great help and advice on here - look forward to seeing some of your piggy practices!

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Hi Graeme,
    welcome mate,anything you want to know,just ask away,I'm sure someone on here will have the answer:rolleyes:

5. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    hello

Welcome aboard an like all others hope you enjoy the site:clap: Ed

6. graeme

graeme Premium

Denny, Scotland
    Graeme McKay
    Thanks for the welcome everybody, I will put my first pig attempt up later today. I am just going through the FAQ's before I start asking daft questions. Judging by what I have read the premium membership looks a good idea so I will sign up for that as well.

7. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Graeme - there's prob no one worse than me for asking daft questions - so don't worry about that. The group are really great and all appreciate how difficult it is to get started and get help - so just ask away!
    we all learn from others questions - cos sometimes it's something we haven't even thought about!! Look forward to seeing your piggy - the pics are my fav bit! :thumbsup:

Yes go for the premium membership too - it's worth every penny n you won't get the bestnout of the forum without it. The manuals are excellent!

8. Sl1pperyweasel

Sl1pperyweasel Get more ink.. Donator Premium

Male
    Chelmsford
    Graham
    Hello, As everyone has said this is a great site & community for us learners & I would deff. advise signing up. You get a hell of a lot of extra usefull info.
    I have found that seeing others work, & comments on my own has helped with my learning & my confidence.
    Look forward to seeing your work.