Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tin23uk, 10 Jul 2009.

1. tin23uk

tin23uk Regular Member

hi im bob, dont know much about tattooing but im crzy badass with a pencil so i guess im gonna make an awesome tattoo artist one day yay. dont really have time for an apprentiship and who wants to be mopping floors and getting coffee all day anyway lol.

i havnt got me any gunz yet or anything else for that matter so any information about what would be best and not too expensive would be good.

hope to see you guys in the threads and i apologize in advance if i ask any dumb questions.

2. Inkdeep

Inkdeep Regular Member

Hej Bob.
    Im new to it all to, but did try some tattoing. Hard to find goodd info. some real angry persons out there telling one to fak of for no reason at all. hope it´s better on here

3. tin23uk

tin23uk Regular Member

yeah me too man, i havnt been on any forums before but iv heared they can be pretty rough on newbies, this place looks cool tho.

4. Hi guys forums great on hear One of the best for not slagging you for being new as we all are,Other forums just want to keep secrect and DON`T want to help if we know something or come across what we thing is could info we share;Buy the way if u are interested in tattooing the course is s**t hot taught me things i didnt know.And thats with working with my mate sometimes hes old school but knows some stuff thats when i see him any see what u can find and enjoy.....................:drool:

5. tin23uk

tin23uk Regular Member

hi steve, i might try the course when i get my tools, just called a friend again that bought a kit from ebay months ago and only used it a couple times, he told me i could buy it from him if i want it awhile back so i guess im gonna go for it, he only wants $50 for ink, needes, the power box and gun woohoo.

gotta nip to the bank to get him some cash, cant wait to try it out on myself.

6. Inkdeep

Inkdeep Regular Member

haha I almost cover my upper legs with tats by now. greatt for learning and you can reuse the needle. just take good care cleening it with alkohol

7. Dont do that thats a no just use another needle there cheap enough..

8. tin23uk

tin23uk Regular Member

im back just picked up the kit from my buddy, and the gun/machine whatever looks great, dont know if i can post pics in here to show you guys tho.

anyway i figured it wouldnt hurt to reuse the needle so long as im using it again on myself, not like i can give myself aids.

9. Inkdeep

Inkdeep Regular Member

haha no! you right