Hoodlum Tattoo Machines

Discussion in 'Suppliers & Product Ratings' started by akka, 16 Feb 2011.

1. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    just looking at their website their stuff looks well made and resonably priced
    has enyone had eny experience of them?

thanx in advance

2. Tattooz

Tattooz Donator

Male
    Sheffield
    Dave
    They are just cheap machines that have had a respray and a new contact screw. Have a look around Ebay, and you will see the machines in black for around £15.

I bought one about 12 months ago, and all the paint stuck on my fingers. First time you wipe with detergent its finished!

A machine is as good as its setup/springs, etc. :rolleyes:

3. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    cheers mate ill steer well clear

4. toetoe62

toetoe62 Donator Premium

micky sharps

there is a micky sharps for sale for around £80 on a swap site I use sometimes, he may take less. www.swapz.co.uk

regards
    Tony

5. tat2zoo

tat2zoo Premium

cheshire
    Paul
    Hi everybody i have just looked at the site and the machines are fakes $30 from china be very carefull with micky sharpz most are fakes:mad:

6. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    I looked at those hoodlum machines and was thinking about one myself so thanks for the warning. Regarding mickey sharps machines the dodgy lookin website in one of my previous posts sells exact replicas with boxes and certificates for around $50!

7. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    machines

I have been using both shader and liner for several weeks which I bought from Supertatz, they are both really good and I would recommend them especially as they are so cheap. I have bought far worse machines for double the price of these.:thumbsup:

8. Mez

Mez Regular Member

Stourport
    Mez
    hoodlum machines

Steve baggrz builds the hoodlum machines, and he has been building them for years.
    I've been using hoodlum walker liner and iron brass shader machines for ages and
    they are just as smooth and solid as my sharpz t-dial and contraption machines,
    and cost half the price. :thumbsup:

9. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    I think were in danger here of damning someone on one bad review kinda thing? I have heard good things about these machines lately and his feedback is all good (apart from one which is the same complaint as on here) I don't think they are the same cheap china ones with a spray job and new spring? Anyone actually got one apart from the one unhappy dude?

10. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Luo's Tattoo Machine

Hi has anyone head or used these machines Custom Handmade pure copper Luo's Tattoo Machine

11. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Just had a look at his machines online & they look ok,also checked out his website TATTZOO.CO.UK all looks ok..

12. maggot

maggot Premium

Surfleet UK
    colin
    i decided to get the hoodlum blue liner which arrived today and ive got to say build quality is superb and it runs and sounds much much better than my other machines which cost about the same from killerink so if your looking for a decent budget machine so far i cant fault it only £45 with p&p took a week as he had none ready