ink banned

Discussion in 'Ink Related' started by mhtwmwmw, 9 Feb 2010.

1. mhtwmwmw

mhtwmwmw Premium

Just thought id let you all know that i was having my tattoo finished today and the guy whos shop it is informed me that the health and safety board had sent him a letter a couple of weeks ago telling him that kuro sumi ink is now not allowed to be used, the letter didnt go into why but it said it was not allowed to be used in the uk anymore. :banghead:

iv just bought two massive bottles of it so im well gutted!!!!

2. Deziner

Deziner The Bitch! Premium

Norwich - UK
    Claire
    I used to use it quite a bit aswell, but after watching the josh Carlton dvds, i just dip into the ink, then the water, and what a great result!
    Very interesting news though, i'll have to Google that one!
    Thanks for that.

3. mhtwmwmw

mhtwmwmw Premium

Its not just the wash its all the range!

4. Sonic

Sonic Premium

UK
    aarrgghhh
    Thats scary shit. I have just Googled it, and found nothing at all.
    I did hear that China was ripping Kuro ink off and filling it with shit, like they did with MOMS a few years ago. I dread to think what they mix it with?? :mad:

5. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    so can anyone recomend a good outlinning ink because thats what ive been using. :banghead:

6. itshurts

itshurts Regular Member

uk,south
    alex
    hi
    the ink that you have bought , send it back and ask for a refund , there has been a few ink problems in the last few years mainly red . however you should have a good look in the bottles quite often for lumps etc . they have been known to grow spores . mould is a another one . i inspect mine once a week with a eyeglass , 20 times power to be on safe side . if any more than a year old , it goes to the tip regardless . ink = £30 . reputation:icon_frown:, out of work .lawsuits etc.
    ithurts:icon_wink: