Inky Problem

Discussion in 'Anything Else (Tattoo Related)' started by oultimer, 15 Jan 2011.

1. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    I got some Moms ink recently but find that after shaking the bottle to make sure the ink is mixed it spills out slightly when i take the cap off !its not a big problem but very annoying as it needs wiping clean every time i open it,i know i could leave it to settle before opening but that would mean the ink wasn't properly mixed anyone any solutions for this :mad:

2. MrSpoon

MrSpoon Premium

Derby
    Darren
    just an idea, but you could try squeezing a little bit of air out of the bottle before putting the lid back on, then in theory when you take the cap off, air will be drawn in and hopefully prevent spillage? it sounded good in my head but i dont think it will work :rolleyes:

3. Square4

Square4 Regular Member

x
    Its a pain in the arse, although i dont get it much with MOMS, because it is quite thick ink.
    My worst, is my black talens lining ink. Its terrible, and gets everywhere, including my gloves messed up, before i even start.

4. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Will try that next time cheers :thumbsup:

5. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    when i open a bottle of ink,i put a tissue over the top,then pop it open holding the cap with the tissue....any spillage or splash is then caught by the tissue and not all over the gloves.:)