Killerink Tattoo Trainig?

Discussion in 'Anything Else (Tattoo Related)' started by barcode1973, 5 Feb 2011.

1. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    I found this site for Killerink. They supply stuff but they also have a training centre they reckon? The pricing doesnt make much sense I just wondered if anyone has heard of them as they are about 10 minutes from my house.
    They are advertising this course amongst others

Part I Course Details
    The course will indepthly cover the following key topics:

• Health and Safety
    • Hygiene
    • Cleansing
    • Cross Contamination
    • First Aid Qualification - issued by a fully qualified paediatric theatre practitioner
    • Sterilization
    • Beginner Art Skills
    • Tattoo Placement
    • Tattooing on False Skin
    • Machine Tuning
    • Machine Repair
    • Voltage Setting
    • Needle Types
    • Outlining
    • Needle Checking
    have a look yourselves and let me know what you think and can you make sense of the pricing?
    http://www.killerinktattoo.co.uk/tattoo-training/

2. tat2zoo

tat2zoo Premium

cheshire
    Paul
    Hi Lee they do many courses the ones advertised are £695 for the 3 day course the prices on the site are for the deposit they do full courses at about £3000 a friend of mine went on one and said they were brill
    Paul

3. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    Yeah it seems pretty thorough but 3k is slightly out my price range i'll stick to here and pigs and volunteers till i've save up!

4. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    I attended part 1 of the intensive training course in December, it was 3 days long and quite intensive. I can really recommend it and am planning to do part 2 in the next month or so. It cost £690 for the three days, which includes all the kit you will need included in the price. The guys at Killer Ink Matt & Laith are really helpfull and the guy who actually ran the course Danny Wood really knows his stuff. See my thread "Tattoo Training Course" in the forum "Anything Else Tattoo Related".

5. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    What a plum I am! Everything I needed to know you have already answered. I shall save the 695 up and its only round the corner. Thanks Patrick

6. MrSpoon

MrSpoon Premium

Derby
    Darren
  7. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hey,
    have been in touch with guy in Sheffield and think I'll go and have a day's training with him - anyone been recently? The other training place is a bit far from me. He's offering a good discount for members of the forum!:thumbsup:

8. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    Looks well worth the £150 plus he did join here and seems a genuine guy? He did mention a bit of discount for us have you asked him about it?

9. MrSpoon

MrSpoon Premium

Derby
    Darren
    he said he isn't around on the forum much but hes always responds quickly to e-mails :cool:

10. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    He's quoted me £130 for the day and I'm taking my bro who's got many tatt's and has said I can use him for practice:eek: I'm hopin Andy can ensure I am doing everything correctly..... I'm scared.....but looking forward to it:clap:

Will let you all know how I get on - can't get down until March:( Wish I could go sooner.

11. toetoe62

toetoe62 Donator Premium

course in Worksop

Hi everyone, there is another course in Worksop that I came across on ebay, it seems very hands on unlike some courses where you spend over £600 and don’t even get to tattoo real skin, and that is what most of us are after, how it reads it is £650 for a five day course, one to one training, and for at least three of the days you will be tattooing volunteers, doing about three tattoos a day, if you are like me and been practising for a long time but you just need to tighten up on your skills then this looks like a good deal, just go to ebay and in the search field put 5 DAY TATTOO COURSE it will take you to it, it’s worth a look.

Regards
    Tony

12. gazza

gazza Regular Member

uk
    gary shaw
    hi i have got a lot of eqipment from them, but tattoo traing dont know
    what that will be like.The guys that run the shop are ok

13. Re: course in Worksop

Hey tony, would this be tattoo-tattoo by anychance??????.