Latest on Rubber Skin

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by oultimer, 21 Mar 2011.

1. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Decided to add a bit of colour to the last one 100_0701.jpg

2. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    wow huuuuge improvement :thumbsup:you are stepping your game up with every 1 :clap:niiice blends with the colours

3. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Thanks for that James.I found that trying to use some of the dodgy piggy i had was holding me back.I dont think these rubber skinsaretoo bad to work on and will get a chance to experiment on a few more before hopefully i get a decent bit of swine:thumbsup:

4. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hiya Jim,
    Agree with JB- you are storming ahead now! Well done, they are 2 great tats :thumbsup::kiss:

5. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    getting much better

nice lines realy see the difference getting much better well done keep it up :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

6. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Hi Jim

Nice Tatts and very difficult on those practice skins, I bought some myself but cant get on very well with them, I normally only use pig skin, but it's good to have an alternative. Anyway Keep them coming hey help motivate me.:thumbsup:

Pat

7. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Nice work Jim,big improvement mate :clap:

8. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Nice work Jim agree with everyone else. Keep up the good work :clap:

9. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Thanks folks for all your encouraging comments i have a few days off work so i will be getting stuck into a few more 'i still have a load of piggy in the fridge and am going to try to hoke out a good bit to decorate with inkstains:p

10. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    I have always liked the design on this old ciggy packet and thought it would make a good tat.Hard to get the bright colours into the rubber skin tho'It took a few hours to do and loads of vase to keep clean'Used a 7rl and 7 mag. 100_0705.jpg

11. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Tat Ink Amen lol'or egyptian will be adding a bit of colour when i get a chance 100_0707.jpg

12. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Nice mate nice big improvement good solid lines and your colours give the tattoos good depth you should be proud of them well done:clap::thumbsup:

13. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    You're doin great Jim! Love the cig packet - a custom piece eh! Love the vintage stuff myself - your Egyptian one looks very good too - great line work!

14. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    HUUUUUUUUGE improvments jim niiiice 1 :clap: :thumbsup:

15. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    added a bit of colour:1and done the other as a 100_0712.jpg trial for one i want on myself for my new granddaughter'its her name in hebrew and the full moon on the night she was born

16. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Well done Jim really coming on now, excellent mate keep it up :clap::clap::clap:

17. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Me again Jim! Love the colour you've added but would suggest you just practice few circles before you go for it with moon tat? It'll be lovely when done on yourself - congrats on new granddaughter btw:kiss:

18. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Heres a few more :1 100_0717.jpg

19. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Near forgot to stick this one up'fed up with rubber skin!next go will be on piggy!have a load in fridge to use up :>} 100_0718.jpg

20. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Picture 002.jpg Picture.jpg couldn't get a decent bit of pig'so done these two on rubber and added a bit of colour to one i done on my leg some time ago:cry: Picture 003.jpg