Latest on Rubber Skin

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by oultimer, 21 Mar 2011.

1. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Decided to add a bit of colour to the last one 100_0701.jpg

2. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    wow huuuuge improvement :thumbsup:you are stepping your game up with every 1 :clap:niiice blends with the colours

3. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Thanks for that James.I found that trying to use some of the dodgy piggy i had was holding me back.I dont think these rubber skinsaretoo bad to work on and will get a chance to experiment on a few more before hopefully i get a decent bit of swine:thumbsup:

4. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hiya Jim,
    Agree with JB- you are storming ahead now! Well done, they are 2 great tats :thumbsup::kiss:

5. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    getting much better

nice lines realy see the difference getting much better well done keep it up :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

6. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Hi Jim

Nice Tatts and very difficult on those practice skins, I bought some myself but cant get on very well with them, I normally only use pig skin, but it's good to have an alternative. Anyway Keep them coming hey help motivate me.:thumbsup:

Pat

7. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Nice work Jim,big improvement mate :clap:

8. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Nice work Jim agree with everyone else. Keep up the good work :clap:

9. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Thanks folks for all your encouraging comments i have a few days off work so i will be getting stuck into a few more 'i still have a load of piggy in the fridge and am going to try to hoke out a good bit to decorate with inkstains:p

10. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    I have always liked the design on this old ciggy packet and thought it would make a good tat.Hard to get the bright colours into the rubber skin tho'It took a few hours to do and loads of vase to keep clean'Used a 7rl and 7 mag. 100_0705.jpg

11. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Tat Ink Amen lol'or egyptian will be adding a bit of colour when i get a chance 100_0707.jpg

12. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Nice mate nice big improvement good solid lines and your colours give the tattoos good depth you should be proud of them well done:clap::thumbsup: