Latest Practice - Panther

Discussion in 'Pig & Fake Practice' started by WilD, 26 Feb 2011.

1. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    panther outline.jpg panther 1.jpg Attempt No. 4!

Found lining much easier this time - managed to overwork the ink tho!

Comments/advice much appreciated.

2. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Very impressive keep up the good work :thumbsup:

3. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Well done that's a nice tattoo I love the depth on the arms your work is improving on each tattoo keep it up:clap:

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    hey Dawn,
    very impressed.....nice lines,good fill...hard tat for a beginner,but you pulled it off,also good depth...:clap:start looking for your first victim hun...;)

5. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Very nice job hun

you have got to get off the piggy an try human skin its so much easier to tattoo no tough spots to worry about and each one of your works shows alot of know how :clap: I think if you would try to tattoo some one you will do great :thumbsup:

6. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Pig Skin

Hi Dawn

That is good especially on pig skin, I did a panther early on and it was not very good compared to yours. However I have got better since joining the site a few months ago. I am very impressed with how everyones work has improved. I know mine has and that's down to the encouragement and good honest advice that we all give each other. I am going to do a few of the same tatts on pig skin that I done when I started and see how much better they are since joining. This should give me a good idea of how well (or not) I have progressed. Well done everyone keep it up.:clap:

7. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Thanks everyone for your comments. Much appreciated! :kiss:

Think I need to do just a couple more practice ones Mark before I can face a real live one tho!!! LOL!

I can throw the piggy away if I mess up - but can't do that with someone's arm or leg...

8. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    looks good

looks good i like the shading makes it stand out realy well :thumbsup:

9. toetoe62

toetoe62 Donator Premium

great stuff

Hi Dawn, I think one of the most important things about that type of tattoo is to make it look like the skin as been torn open, that’s the bit I’ve seen on similar tattoos that let them down but yours is spot on, when I look at it , the panther jumps out at me, well done, I’ve been a member now for about five months and it’s great when I see how much other artists have improved, If new comers have a good look at the last three to six months of threads posted, they will see that all of the people who post pictures in, have improved, it can only inspire them, the same way as it as inspired me, fantastic stuff.

Regards
    Tony