Latest Tattoo On Pig Skin

Discussion in 'Pig & Fake Practice' started by Patrick, 21 Feb 2011.

1. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    tattoo pics 2261.jpg
    Did this one last night with 7rl, 9rs & 11mag. I always practice a tatt first on pig skin before I will do it on real skin and this is one that somebody wants in a couple of weeks time. I don't seem to get asked for many colour tattoos, so this makes a change. Any comments very welcome.
    Thanks
    Pat

2. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    l like it Patrick, reminds me of Ghost rider. Has he got a yellow beard type thing or is that the flame?

3. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Looks good I like the two tone effect in the flames gives it depth :clap:

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Nice job pat,good solid lines,good colour fill...be good to see the real thing when it's done mate...:clap:

5. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    good work like the flame :) interested to see how it goes for real stuff always looks better on human flesh

6. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Nice job mate

7. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    I just had anouther look at the pic the one bit of advice I would give you is to give a bit more shading under the cheek bones it wil give the skull a real 3G effect hope this helps mate

8. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Skull

Thanks for to all of you for your comments they help a lot, Reaper I will try the same tatt again and shade the cheeks as you advise and see how much difference it makes. I'm not too good at colour as haven't had much practice and can't seem to get the coloured ink to go in as well as the black. Any advice on this would be really helpful thanks again it's much appreciated.