Light Box

Discussion in 'Anything Else (Tattoo Related)' started by marfleet, 22 Jan 2011.

1. i was just wondering if any off you guys have made there own light box or is it just as easy to buy one

2. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Hi Paul

I bought an A3 lightbox in December for £39.95 it has adjustable legs so you can alter the angle. I figured I probably would struggle to buy material to make one for any less and thats without my time to do it.

Cheers

Patrick:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    i used the el cheapo method and still use it now so thought id post it up for users
    basicaly all i did was get a large transparent tupperware box with a flat top and stuck a cuple of the led push type lights you get for putting in dark cupbords etc
    in the bottom works like a charm and cost me under £5

hope this helps

4. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    sounds good i like cheep will give that a go was looking at picking one up at some point

5. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    A small lamp under a glass table works - if you have a glass table of course!

6. Deziner

Deziner The Bitch! Premium

Norwich - UK
    Claire
    LOL :thumbsup: Thats one big sarni box! Hope its not A3?

7. check out my homemade box. just chipboard with a donut 12" fluro mounted init. hard part was the "opalite" sheet, I got mine as an offcut at a signmakers, but normally its very expensive. size is 22 x 22",,, see pics in my album - - - Griz:)

8. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    lite box

I have a glass dinning room table put a lamp under it an away we go lol :clap: Ed