Light Box

First Name
Patrick
Hi Paul

I bought an A3 lightbox in December for *£39.95 it has adjustable legs so you can alter the angle. I figured I probably would struggle to buy material to make one for any less and thats without my time to do it.

Cheers

Patrick:thumbsup::thumbsup:

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
i used the el cheapo method and still use it now so thought id post it up for users
basicaly all i did was get a large transparent tupperware box with a flat top and stuck a cuple of the led push type lights you get for putting in dark cupbords etc
in the bottom works like a charm and cost me under *£5

hope this helps

First Name
Paul g
i used the el cheapo method and still use it now so thought id post it up for users
basicaly all i did was get a large transparent tupperware box with a flat top and stuck a cuple of the led push type lights you get for putting in dark cupbords etc

hope this helps
sounds good i like cheep will give that a go was looking at picking one up at some point

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
A small lamp under a glass table works - if you have a glass table of course!

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire

hope this helps
LOL :thumbsup: Thats one big sarni box! Hope its not A3?

Griz

Premium
First Name
Paul
check out my homemade box. just chipboard with a donut 12" fluro mounted init. hard part was the "opalite" sheet, I got mine as an offcut at a signmakers, but normally its very expensive. size is 22 x 22",,, see pics in my album - - - Griz:)