Lookin Dodgy Website China!

Discussion in 'Anything Else (Tattoo Related)' started by barcode1973, 18 Feb 2011.

1. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    I have bid on a kit on ebay someones bought and obviosly got bored of but I noticed a website add in one of the pics so I cheked it out.

Micky Sharpz replicas look exactly like the real ones with box and certificate for $35 I am now paranoid! They do state its a copy but still $35??

Plus the guns and power supplys they provide with the silly cheap kits are the same as mine! DOH

40 x 1oz bottles of intenze ink for $140 (£86) when there around £10 a bottle, doesn't state there not real but hasn't got an INTENZE AUTHORISED DEALER bit either? They look like the real thing but they abviously aren't.

OMG now i'm super paranoid (or so everyones saying behind my back I reckon)

Your thoughts fellow tattoo people?
    reminds me of a mate who bought a breitling watch off some guy who was "desperate for money" looked amazing for about a month till the strap broke he took it to watch shop to be told it was fake and all the fakes had same serial number but it was 100% identical right down to the weight

2. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    hey bar,
    can you put the link on here ,so i can have a look mate,cheers :thumbsup:

3. toetoe62

toetoe62 Donator Premium

When you say you have bid on the kit, I take it that you won the auction, It’s not all gloom and doom, from the sounds of things you are new to tattooing and if you haven’t spent to much money on the kit then it probably wont be any worse than most of the kits on ebay, it will do to start off with, using practise skin and pig skin, it gives you chance to see if tattooing is for you, and you can always sell it on for the same price as you got it for, good luck for the future.

Regards
    Tony

4. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    Lol forgot the link what a blend!
    Regarding the bidding on ebay yeah i know its a cheap kit but its going for nothing atm so i'm happy.

Here's the site I looked at and the intenze (cough) ink

http://www.tattoooo.com/ProductView.Asp?ID=967

5. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    no one got any thoughts on this? It took me a while to find it the post with new layout

6. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    personally i would not touch the ink with a barge pole,there is lots of fake stuff coming from china.As for the machines,they look ok,but as the old saying goes,you get what you pay for...I have bought cheap machines from ebay & the like,when i first started....they are ok for beginners,to get the feel of a machine,but for proper work they are no good,they can't be tuned properly.

7. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    I agree with skinpix I would use the ink for practice only with reardes to the kit it doesn't need to last a life time you can put the money at a later date my cheapo machines did me well