My Own Koi Design

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by Edwards, 17 Mar 2011.

1. Edwards

Edwards Premium

Kent
    Domonic
    SDC10719.jpg This is my own Koi design. Did it on my wifes leg. Any feedback very welcome.

2. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Nice tatt lines look solid could do with a little bit more depth in the colours but all in all it's a nice job it's not the easiest thing to get to grips with well done matie :thumbsup:

3. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Not a bad job mate,lines are good,agree with reaper about the colours......How long have you been tattooing ? :thumbsup:

4. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    koi fan

i like it more depth would have been good but it's your design !!! i like koi tats and this is nice!! fem colours if your wife is happy you are a winner. good job mate keep it up :clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Ilikey.

5. Edwards

Edwards Premium

Kent
    Domonic
    Thanks for the advice. I have only been tattooing a few months. Now trying SDC10722.jpg SDC10702.jpg to bring my art up to scratch. Here are SDC10296.jpg SDC10562.jpg a couple of others.

6. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Dom,

Not bad tats if you've not been doing it long. The koi is quite sweet but it may be worth adding a little bit of light grey shading when it's healed - to give a little more depth? I just did one for my brother and am thinking I'll shade it a bit more once healed too.;)

7. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Nice mate I like the cards with the scroll the colour has alot of depth on that one you have got a nice 3d effect that's a nice tattoo for someone who has not been doing it long well done:clap: