Need Your Advice for a Cover Up!

Discussion in 'General Chat & Advice' started by WilD, 17 Mar 2011.

1. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi all,

hoping you may be able to help me with some suggestions for a cover up?

brothers mate has 'Steph' tattooed on forearm in quite a bold black old english font. Suffice to say - Steph is no more!!

It stretches almost length of the forearm so digits look quite large (over 1" 'square'). He's text me an image - not great - so I'll try and get it uploaded to give you all a better idea.

As you all know - this will be a first for me - cover up virgin as I am :eek: - so your help/knowledge/ideas will be - as ever - much appreciated! Seems to me it'll have to be something pretty dark to cover it?

2. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    viewflashbao.jpg CAAANVZT.JPG hi dawn itl proberblys be a quite large design but a cuple of suggestions culd be ether a large oldskool style panther or mebby a big grim reaper as theese whuld easyer to hide thick blackwork

3. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Nice pics they would do well for a cover up :thumbsup:

4. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    cheers paul been asked for a lot of covers latly so beeen looking at suitibe designs

5. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Hi Dawn,
    I agree with akka on the design for the cover up,with the lettering that big you need something big enough to cover & dark enough to lose the letters. I think your very brave taking on a cover up that big....might be a good idea to do a trial run on piggy first.....Tattoo the lettering,then try to cover it with one of the design's.Good luck with it & don't forget piccy's ;)