Needs Shading (dog with Rope)

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by wooding, 6 Mar 2011.

1. wooding

wooding Premium

dagenham
    brett
    any ideas welcome 184627_196025707084016_118007088219212_681333_3018265_s.jpg

2. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Looks good your line work looks solid will look the part when it's shaded Are you needing help with shading ? Unsure with regards to your post again it's a nice tat :thumbsup:

3. wooding

wooding Premium

dagenham
    brett
    yeah hi , and thanks, what shader shall i use 7rs or 9 rs . not ready for mags yet , and what speed 7.0 8.0 or less or more ,any advise would be good thanks

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Hi mate,
    A 7rs would be ok for this, Personally i like to use a little more voltage when shading & colouring...i normally run my liners at about 7-8volts,shader's at about 8-9volts,& same with colour......its just a matter of personal preference & how your machines are set up...if the colour is not going in,just up the voltage a little......just experiment on some piggy...hope this helps..;)

5. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Hi Brett

You can use either 7rs or 9rs, why not try it first on some pig skin and just experiment. The same goes for power settings, you will probably find that different machines will need more or less power so it's a good idea to tune them without too much emphasis on your power setting. So long as you are around 7 - 9 it should be fine, I have found by trial and error that it really depends on what machine and power pack I use. One of my liner machines seems to run best at 7v the other one which is identical runs best at 8v:confused:, they both have 10 wrap coils which makes them run a bit smoother than they did with 8 wrap. I hope this info helps, but as I've come to realise it's all about practice and then more practice. Keep it up mate and post the picture when you have finished it:thumbsup: