New Direction

Magicmarker

First Name
Ben
Thread starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm thinking about learning the wonderful art of tattooing. I'm currently a web designer and looking for a change in direction whilst staying in the creative industry.
I'm starting my research now and am looking forward to reading your views on the forum.

First Name
Frankie B
The Art of Tattooing

:kiss: I love it an as of now its still just a hobbie.I have been at it for 3 years now an i don't call it my profesion yet but Im old as dirt an retired so Its my hobbie:rolleyes:. Like when friends come over an i can give them a tattoo an they ask how much ,I simply say cost of needles an ink.Thats all my choise and i wouldn't have it anyother way .Its what you make of it that counts,Take your time learning { which this site allows you to do as well as getting help from people an videos an the course is fantastic for a beginer just starting out i think you will enjoy our company we are such nice folk here lol } Give us a whirl an you could possibly see a releave from all your tension .:cool: Ed

First Name
Mark
Hi everyone,
I'm thinking about learning the wonderful art of tattooing. I'm currently a web designer and looking for a change in direction whilst staying in the creative industry.
I'm starting my research now and am looking forward to reading your views on the forum.

go for it............good luck.

First Name
Lee
stick with it!

I joined not very long ago after trawling the web for tattoo help. This is defo the friendliest and most helpful place I found and I have improved 100% on here in a fortnight with advice given. Good luck sir

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Magicmarker,
good luck with it - you'll certainly be welcomed here,:thumbsup: as the guys have already said.
Love the name btw!