New Direction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Magicmarker, 24 Jan 2011.

1. Magicmarker

Magicmarker Regular Member

Ben
    Hi everyone,
    I'm thinking about learning the wonderful art of tattooing. I'm currently a web designer and looking for a change in direction whilst staying in the creative industry.
    I'm starting my research now and am looking forward to reading your views on the forum.

2. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    The Art of Tattooing

:kiss: I love it an as of now its still just a hobbie.I have been at it for 3 years now an i don't call it my profesion yet but Im old as dirt an retired so Its my hobbie:rolleyes:. Like when friends come over an i can give them a tattoo an they ask how much ,I simply say cost of needles an ink.Thats all my choise and i wouldn't have it anyother way .Its what you make of it that counts,Take your time learning { which this site allows you to do as well as getting help from people an videos an the course is fantastic for a beginer just starting out i think you will enjoy our company we are such nice folk here lol } Give us a whirl an you could possibly see a releave from all your tension .:cool: Ed

3. MrSpoon

MrSpoon Premium

Derby
    Darren
    welcome aboard, deffinately the right place to learn :thumbsup:

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark

go for it............good luck.

5. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    stick with it!

I joined not very long ago after trawling the web for tattoo help. This is defo the friendliest and most helpful place I found and I have improved 100% on here in a fortnight with advice given. Good luck sir

6. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Magicmarker,
    good luck with it - you'll certainly be welcomed here,:thumbsup: as the guys have already said.
    Love the name btw!

7. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    welcome aboard ;) :clap: