New Image & Superbright Ink

Discussion in 'Ink Related' started by mxtattoo, 8 Mar 2011.

1. mxtattoo

mxtattoo Premium

cheshire
    Rob
    Hi all just wondering if anyone has used either new image or superbright inks? i am looking to buy a set of coloured inks to practice with to replace the cheap tiny bottles of chinese inks i was kindly given by a friend when i bought my gear, or maybe some advice on which brand you would recommend.

Cheers,
    Rob.:thumbsup:

2. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    hi mx ;) ive herd good things about new image inks i personaly use moms colour inks but tbh with you id stick with the cheaper 1st for "piggy" if the ink to thin for your like use a little glyserin to "bulk" it out a bit, or sum whithazel or distilled water to thin down but cheap inks are perfect to use on piggie for practice ;) :thumbsup: even if u jus get some immortal inks they cheaper than the "good brand" ink and perfect for practice

3. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Rob,
    my kit came with Intenze inks - and I am very happy with them. They are quite runny - but colours are very bright.:thumbsup: Have seen them through a dealer on ebay for under £9 for a 1oz bottle - so will definately continue to add to my colour collection with this brand. The black is very strong.

4. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    if you find the ink to thin add a few drops of glysarin to it you can get it in most chemists in similar bottle to syrical spirits ;) like £! a bottle ;) hope this helps :thumbsup:

5. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Cheers JB - I'll maybe give that a go. They do seem a bit runny tbh but colours are fab!

6. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    yea it works a treat i dont need to bulk mine up i use moms which is a "thick"(like me) ink but dont interupt the colour or vibrency of the colour ;) :thumbsup:

7. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    I'm impressed with the glycerine it's good stuff I mixed my own bottles of grey was and added it to thicken it up it worked a treat