New to the Site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Reaper G, 11 Feb 2011.

1. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Now then all just wanting to introduce myself I have been looking for a site like this for a long time I have been learning myself to tattoo for around 8 months now as you all no it's not an easy process I am 33 and am a full time mural artist I have been doing the job for 7 years now it's different I sopose but my passion has always been with tattoo/fantasy art work I have a full sleeve of tribal and a grim reaper in between it and a half unfinished sleeve on my other arm I will put some pics up if I can figure it out check out my mural site at www.paulgodfreyartisticdesigns.co.uk

2. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    very nice work mate.......welcome to the site.

3. Pastelman

Pastelman Premium

Glasgow
    Alan
    murals

Murals look brilliant - nice work. :clap::thumbsup:

4. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Now then all just wanting to introduce myself

thanks i have been looking at the albums your tattooing is impressive how long have you both been at it ? i have tryed to upload pics of tattoos but it keeps saying error at the end any ideas? not sure if its me or the site...

5. Pastelman

Pastelman Premium

Glasgow
    Alan
    uploading artwork

the files or image size you are trying to upload may be too large, around 600 x 800 pixels appears to work ok, I have only started trying to tattoo since xmas, my daughter bought me a kit I would like to spend more time practising but at the moment other things keep getting in the way.but it is definitely an art I want to pursue.

6. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi Reaper G!

some great murals. You have a very distinctive style. Be interesting to see your tattoo work! Welcome;)

7. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Tattoo Pics

I have with some help managed to upload my first 4 tattoo's ive done including my own leg take a look and let me know your thoughts

8. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark

hey reaper, have been tattooing on & off for a couple of years,don't get to do much practicing tho,don't get the time.

9. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    flower tattoo

i

i love the flower tattoo our lines look well any tips if i can get the hang of the linning im laghing i can not believe how much skill is involved :clap: