Nightmare Sitting

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by smum72, 26 Feb 2011.

1. smum72

smum72 Premium

kent
    shaun
    Picture 007.jpg
    mate wanted this not to hard but wot a nightmare would'nt sit still kept moaning no pain threshold kept tenseing arm making every excuse so i would finish,so rushed the last half hour and when healed will sort a few lines out :cry: but all in all dont think it turned out to bad

2. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    Nice job there mate, hope hes happy with it, he should be its mint :thumbsup:

3. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Nice job...:clap:if that was me,he would only get the one.:mad:

4. smum72

smum72 Premium

kent
    shaun
    he also wanted some kanji put underneath but told him ill do a touch up when its healed if needed but not doing anything else for him,tattooing is hard enough when someone sits well but when they dont it can become a nightmare lol:mad:

5. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Fine job there mate

I think your tribals are excelent an if they squirm to much charge more next sitting lol :clap: Just how long did that take to do

6. smum72

smum72 Premium

kent
    shaun
    cheers battlemedic alot of artists i know hate doing tribal but i really like it and is so forgiving aswell to a new artist if ya mess a line up its easy to sort out and fill:thumbsup:

7. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    I totally agree mate....i just tell them I'm real busy,lol.;)

8. smum72

smum72 Premium

kent
    shaun
    will do next time mark lol. battlemedic that took 3 hours with stopping an starting was a long long hard slog but we will all come across these clients in time an just have to do are best and remember its all about the tattoo.:thumbsup:

9. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Well Done

I have had a similar problem with a tribal on somebodys upper arm, he squirmed and complained the whole way through. Because of stopping and starting took nearly 2 hours when normally about 45 mins. Next time if there is a next time make him buy numbing gel

10. toetoe62

toetoe62 Donator Premium

charge by the hour

If it happens again and you are getting paid for your service, instead of giving them a price, tell them you are charging them by the hour and the more they move around the longer the tattoo will take. Nice work Shaun, I like to do tribal myself and I agree with you about being forgiving, they are great for beginners who need experience on real skin.

regards
    Tony

11. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Looks good I had the same on a leg piece it's hard enough to tattoo without the added presure looks good for it tho well done:thumbsup:

12. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    I think it looks ok, you can see a bit more on the inside of the arm where it looks a bit less crisp then the outside (I have had pure black there and it does sting a bit) But its still decent imo.
    I'm reluctant to tattoo first tiimers / wimps or painful bits as I reckon people assumne your gonna hurt more than a tat shop before the needles are in?
    Ask him to get a price for one from a shop I reckon it's easy £100 and they wouldn't put up with his s**t!