Pigments

Discussion in 'Suppliers & Product Ratings' started by Xaphaniel, 21 Jan 2011.

1. Xaphaniel

Xaphaniel Premium

Inverclyde
    Robb
    Just a question what Pigment is everyone using for my self have been using kokki sumi black for outlining and shading (very black) and kuro sumi for colours and was thinking of trying out millium mums anyone using it already?

i did use scream to start with but found to many problems with it colour fading and reactions to it

2. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    kukki sumi black lining ink "once" tribal only pigment an moms colours although i havent used um much i get most requests for b&g work

3. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    I use Kashoku for all colours and their lining black for all outlines. I use Talens black for solids eg Tribals most of the time, but Kashoku deep black is quite good aswell.
    I also use Makkuro Sumi Gray tones for black & greys and shading, it comes as a 3 bottle set light, med and dark. I have only started tattooing a few months ago so haven't tried many different kinds of ink yet. However I went on a tattoo course in Dec and we used MOMS and Skin Candy which both seem good aswell so I guess it's just personal preference.