Remember My Wonky Star???

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Got' started by barcode1973, 30 Jan 2011.

1. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    Well It's gettin covered the f**k up! It has barely healed but yet again impatience got the better of me (or eagerness?) and I have put a punisher logo over it.

I would like advice on colouring it if you would be so kind, I will let it heal fully and I want to just do it solid black (to hide the wobbly bits when it got awkard on the teeth!)

Human skin is soooooooo much easier than piggys innit?

I have just ordered some Talens black ink and I know I have to let it heal but when it has what needle set up should I use (trying to stay clear of mags at the minute but if they are best I'll give them a go) and also do I have to adjust my needle depth to cover the start properly (Again i've read about these things but was hoping for someone from here who's covered up)

Attached Files:

Last edited: 31 Jan 2011
  2. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    something that size can easily be blacked in with a 7rs mate,just stick to your 2mm depth,it will cover the star quite easy, small tight circles to get good coverage without overworking it,voltage wise,i normally go around 8-9 volts. You need a little more punch when coloring....good luck with it...hope this helps mate.:)

3. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    How long u reckon I should wait to fill it in? It seems all healed and isn't hurtin at all?

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark

As long as it's fully healed,do it......some people heal really quick....others take ages.

5. ASH13

ASH13 Regular Member

USA
    TWM
    Want to see this finished. Always liked the Punisher logo.