some of my tatts

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by fahey1981, 15 Aug 2010.

1. fahey1981

fahey1981 Premium

n ire
    shea thomas
    be gentle i am only starting out. this is a couple of tattoos that i have done. i think they are alright, nothing special. nowhere near the quality i want top achieve. any constructive criticism would be well recieved. after all, we are here to learn.
    mostly just the black tattoos here, only ones i can find lol. have more, will look them up. i know the black tattoos probably easiest ones can do, but please still judge

Attached Files:

2. fahey1981

fahey1981 Premium

n ire
    shea thomas
    nothing

seriously, has nobody got any advise for me. anything would be even a little bit helpful. after all. is that not why we are here, help eachother, here are a couple more

Attached Files:

3. Koi

Koi Premium

Bristol
    Sharron
    It is hard to tell a good tattoo, when presented only with black. They are a little blotchy, with a few "not to the stencil" lines, but to get a good look at tribal or black, it needs to be healed.

The girl with the stars on her back? Is she happy with the tattoo? It is not the correct place for that tattoo. They need to be symetrical to look good.
    Sorry, but looking at that picture im sure everyone, including yourself agrees.

4. fahey1981

fahey1981 Premium

n ire
    shea thomas
    understand

na, tottally understand what ya mean. only tattoo's i found easily among my files to post were these ones, will sort more, most of these tattoos look really well, now, healed long ago. realized that the big tribal one aint the best. actually the wrong picture. had to re colour that and touch up. it better now. the star tattoo. i have only now noticed. the tattoo is on my gf. she loves it. it is actually perfectly symetrical its just the picture is at an angle. i never even considered something like this when taking pictures. thanks for the feed back. these are old work. will try and get some more up to date work

5. Slinky

Slinky Premium

Bradford-UK
    Perri
    By symetrical, i think she means, with this kind of piece, and the positioning of it, the left should match the right. Sort of as a butterfly does. Otherwise it looks un balanced, to which i totally agree.

6. fahey1981

fahey1981 Premium

n ire
    shea thomas
    i dont understand. its not supposed to be the same on both sides. well the design wasnt. my gf pulled this off the internet. i hated it but she nagged me for ages so i did it.