Stage One of My Dragon Back Piece

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by Reaper G, 28 Feb 2011.

1. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    photo.jpg

well after 5 hours im here it went well i would like to thank every one on the site i feel i have come on so much since finding you guys i have solved the ink splatter problems and my machine is tunned up and running lovely so hats of to you i would not of been able to have figured that out by myself has any one atempted a piece on a back i found certain areas were not taking as well i had to go in alot deeper in parts is that due to thicker parts of the skin? around the top of the neck and parts of the shoulder blade were the culprits i carn't wait to get to the shadding any help and feedback as always will help thanks again:clap::thumbsup:

2. Daz

Daz Premium

Worcestershire
    Darren
    WOW!!!! what a piece :thumbsup: Quality work there mate. I look forward to seeing the finished tattoo. :clap:

3. MrSpoon

MrSpoon Premium

Derby
    Darren
    looks fantastic so far, plenty of small scales to start off with and get used to the working area before going at the long curved lines etc, looks a nice piece to do actually, lines look clean and solid from what i can make out, but how on earth did you tattoo your own back :thumbsup: as for needing to go deeper around neck and shoulder... i haven't a clue but im guessing thats just the norm on the human skin? i know alot of members on here are used to the usual arm and leg but sure there must be members who have tattood neck and shoulder that can shed some light?

4. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    sorry not my back im thick i no what i mean to say but never comes out the way it should :confused:

5. MrSpoon

MrSpoon Premium

Derby
    Darren
    :cheesy: tis all good, is it going to be black and grey or are you going full colour?

6. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    theres a pic of it drawn up in my album its black and grey with red eyes and a green ball take a peek i had fun putting the stencil on

7. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Well done mate, as usual you have produced another brilliant piece. How long did it take to outline?:thumbsup:

8. MrSpoon

MrSpoon Premium

Derby
    Darren
    oh aye looks good that does, what trouble did you come across with the stencil? not all transfer and had to freehand some?

9. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Realy nice work

Thats some realy nice work :clap: an as far as the neck an shaoulder blades go theresun beat makes the skin tougher in those areas he must wear tank tops in the summer but thats a realy nice piece of work you did there can't wait to see it finished :thumbsup: Ed

10. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Somerset
    Patrick
    Hi Paul

Will you free-hand rest of tatt or can you get stencil to match up ok?

11. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Just the size of it did not go on well I had to do it in sections got there on the end tho

12. Reaper G

Reaper G Premium

N.e lincs
    Paul g
    Should be ok to carry on with the stencil may need to free hand a bit but hoping to get away with the stencil it's an art in it's self