Tattoo Chair/bed - Any Ideas or Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Anything Else (Tattoo Related)' started by WilD, 15 Mar 2011.

1. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Hi all,

Am considering my clients now (wey hey.... Steady!)

I don't have a chair or bed that will be suitable for people to sit/lie on for any length of time while I am tattooing, so think I now need to consider a new addition to my 'kit'. Have seen this on amazon as an example.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/PROFESSIONA...JUSTABLE/dp/B003Z8YOSI/ref=pd_cp_beauty_3_img
    Supposedly it will take up to 36 stone (hopefully never need to worry about anywhere near that) the back adjusts and I like the idea it's portable.
    Any thoughts/ better ideas/recommendations?
    My biggest prob is that I am only tiny, so I have to consider being able to reach say the middle of a large back piece. Barbers type chair may be too high/prohibitive for me?

2. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    hi Dawn the bed in the link is exactly the same as i bought a cuple of months ago
    its really strong and well made
    dont worry too mutch about not being able to reach as the legs are hight ajustable
    bin using it for a cuple of months and it does make things a hell of a lot easyer and i dont hurt my back bending to tattoo now (ive ajusted the legs to their highest as im 6ft3)
    shop around though i got mine brand new off ebay for £35 including postage ;)

3. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    Easy Tiger,lol......yep,one of those would be perfect (i have one very similar) also,the swivel office chairs are a great bit of kit,i have two of them...the one i sit on,i have removed the back rest,so it's now a portable stool...i have reupholstered them both in black fake leather,so they can be wiped down,(you can sit the client so they are leaning on the backrest for doing the middle of a back piece) You should also think about getting an arm rest.Plus with the office chairs you can raise & lower the client & yourself to get the right position,& they aren't as big & bulky as a barbers chair........Hope this helps.;)

4. Deziner

Deziner The Bitch! Premium

Norwich - UK
    Claire
  5. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn

Cheers Claire - like the look of that v much! has metal legs too - wasn't sure about wooden ones - thought I'd have to paint them to comply with regs! :thumbsup:

6. Deziner

Deziner The Bitch! Premium

Norwich - UK
    Claire
    It really is good quality, and comfortable.
    The free covers are a bit crappy, but cant really use them anyway, because they are material.

Good price int it for what it is?

7. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    this one's got 2 hours to go if anyone else needs a bed/ table & lives nearby - Lancashire - it's a bargain at only £15 bid atm. Too far from me:(
    Item number: 330539787303

8. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn

Yes, just had good skeg round the net and it's best price I can find for that type/quality - so cheers luv :thumbsup:

9. toetoe62

toetoe62 Donator Premium

ebay table

Thanks Dawn, I went to ebay put the number in and I had got just under two minuets to bid on the table, it was on £15 at the time, I out bid the other person by one pound so I got it for £16, I have been in touch with parcel monkey and they have told me if the wait I gave them is correct they will pick it up and deliver it to me for £8, if it ways a bit more they said it will not be more than £10, that is the last bit of furniture I need to buy, I have everything els, I'm over the moon.

regards
    Tony

10. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Ah that's great Tony - pleased you bagged a bargain!:thumbsup:

11. Tattooz

Tattooz Donator Premium

Male
    Sheffield
    Dave
    Got my bed on Friday and its brill! Takes some room up in my little back room/studio though.
    Proper bargain, the same as Deziner has got.

12. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    Yeah, got mine last week and it's great - def recommend it :thumbsup:

13. GreekGodofSex

GreekGodofSex Regular Member

athens
    Goran