Tattoo changed colour and shiney

Discussion in 'Lining, Colouring & Shading' started by steveo44, 2 Jun 2009.

1. Ive managed to do a lion tattoo took my time ect.Used 7rl for lining and a 8rs for a tad of black,huh the proplem is know the ink as scaped and come off on its own.The tattoo has turned like a blue with like a plastic shine on it.Any help anyone.fricking out lining is pretty good aswell.hhhmmm.:mad::mad::mad:

2. Sonic

Sonic Premium

UK
    aarrgghhh
    Too deep and probably chewed up the skin.

Leave it for around 2 months, then go over it. Dont try it before, as it sounds like it is slightly scarred the tissue.

Dont worry, Ask anyone who is just starting out, it happens to everyone!

3. needles/power

I have the needles set so u just just feel tip on lining,and when depressing amatuer bar sticks out about 3mm.And power set 8.5 volts.IS THIS RIGHT.And on the shading same,only i turn up volts to 9.5 is this right.cheers for help sonic.

4. inked69er

inked69er Premium

re

the needle shud pertrude 2mm to be safe so yep it sounds like uv gone too deep in points m8 hope this helps

5. DavidE

DavidE Premium

:confused: You should really consider buying the course mate. Im sure anyone on here will tell you that it spells out most of the things regarding your problems.
    Turning up the volts is the wrong way to go about shading. Its the hit/stroke that requires attention, and 9.5 sounds too high, although this can vary depending on your machines.

6. inked69er

inked69er Premium

yes

shes right m8 the course is well worth it ul be very suprised at some of the things you thought you was doing rite but it turns out you wasnt an its got great tips.

7. tatt sorted now

Sorted the tattoo useing 5mags wenet over well peeling well flacking of great turned the vlots just under 8.0 seems to be better for my shader;thanks every one advise good again

8. Inkdeep

Inkdeep Regular Member

Can´t you like bend the rare spring upwards to get more spring tension...I dont wanna break my gun by going to high in volts...

9. just down load build and tune your machine not a gun does yours have bullets on it...

10. Inkdeep

Inkdeep Regular Member

I danmark most pro´s call it a gun too... why is it impotant?

11. tin23uk

tin23uk Regular Member

ha ha ha i did see a machine with bullets on it, i really want one they look sweet.

sorry i was calling it a gun too, but machine does sound better

12. Inkdeep

Inkdeep Regular Member

does it matter...c´mon. lets talk about somting real

13. No worries i did but got out of it sounds more pro on your behalf when its called machine.

14. Inkdeep

Inkdeep Regular Member

What? but we´re not pro´s i thougt it was the hole idea of this site...?

15. Some people on the site are pros im still learning everyday thats wy we try and give you good info from what we have done,Even the pros are still ,learning in respect of what they do by tattooing day to day.I dont do it for a buisness or too open a shop i like the art what u can do on youself and others.When people ask me know can i do them one a still say no even though they say my work is good patients is the best thing keep training more you train better you get............