Tattoo Group - Manchester/Stockport

Discussion in 'Anything Else (Tattoo Related)' started by iamjaykane, 27 Sep 2010.

1. iamjaykane

iamjaykane Regular Member

Stockport UK
    Jay Kane
    I was thinking of starting a tattooing group in the Manchester or Stockport area.

The idea will be to get together on a weekly, monthly, bi-monthly etc basis (whenever people are free and available) and tattoo together and learn as a group.

If anyone is interested in this kind of thing we could help each other learn with like-minded people.

This is only an idea, we would need a place to meet etc

2. Tattooz

Tattooz Donator Premium

Male
    Sheffield
    Dave
    Its a good idea, but i cant imagine it ever coming off. There would be some great brawls though if the so called "Pros" turned up. :p

3. Hollow_man

Hollow_man Premium

Manchester
    Shaun
    i think that would be a good idea

4. chunkymonkey

chunkymonkey Premium

Barnsley
    Ian
    Good idea, but i think it would have to be at a shop to pull this off.

5. Gavfield

Gavfield Premium

Stoke-On-Trent
    Gavin
    Its a good idea, we have nothing like this in my part of the country, so I'd be more than happy to travel 40 mins every month for the sake of learning something as I'm a total beginner

6. BLinkY

BLinkY Premium

Bournemouth UK
    martin
    great idea, too far for me though unfortunately.

7. Kime

Kime Premium

bouillon
    kim
    wow, idea sympa but hard !lol! many tattoo artists are focused on them even... very few are very open in PROs ! it is more realistic to have two or three friends ui want to learn ? or exchange information. that create a group if people do not possess the level it will do nothing! and if a person is more experienced than others this will be a way!!! this is identtique with other ARTS.
    In general there is a teacher who teaches others ..... but put that all students will not make a difference and put that teachers will be the same! to learn you need a mentor! worker or be very much alone and experimenter. When an artist masters technique = it does not give his technique to others for free!!!!
    this is VERY RARE!!!! lol the tattoo is a TRADE and the problems are many ....:icon_confused: