Tattoo Machine Light

Discussion in 'Suppliers & Product Ratings' started by oultimer, 19 Jan 2011.

1. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Igot one of these and found it to be pretty useless'it stopped working after a few times and it basicly consists of a small bulb a strip of wire and a clip held together with black tape at £14 99 it was a complete waste of money i have sent an e mail to the company i purchased it from 'dont know if i am allowed to name them' asking for a refund :angry:

2. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Its almost identical to the one i got but a hell of a bit cheaper!i'm not convinced about the use of them as it seems to disrupt the machine tuning set up and if you have a well lit room it is not neccessary I like yourself thought it looked like a good idea but they are not worth the hassle unless you are tattooing in a cave :cheesy:

3. Tattooz

Tattooz Donator Premium

Male
    Sheffield
    Dave
  4. MrSpoon

MrSpoon Premium

Derby
    Darren
    dude, we're gonna be rich! :kiss:

5. jamesb

jamesb Premium

james
    i got similar 1s to these but got them from another ebayer but only cost £4 inc pp had mine a few months and love them it dont seem to distrupt my machines at all are you useing a good stable power supply?

6. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Power supply seems o'k i think it was just a faulty light 'i'm getting a refund from the supplier so i might try another one:)

7. oultimer

oultimer Premium

N I RELAND
    jim
    Got this one to-day in Maplins for £3 clip it to the peak of a baseball cap and away you go far better than the ones that attach to your machine 100_0667.jpg

8. akka

akka Premium

uk
    Ben
    aye iv bin using one of the small headtorches for camping etc if the lightings crap
    didnt like the look off the machine lights

9. j3rz3y1

j3rz3y1 Premium

Benson, NC
    Frankie B
    Machine lights

Ive got % of the machine lights you clip to the lights not all thaat brite an you have to set it so close to the area your tattin it gets in the way lol 5 at 10 dollars a piece :cry: Ed