Tattoos ive done.

Discussion in 'Tattoos I've Done' started by haebich, 10 Nov 2010.

1. haebich

haebich Premium

Essex
    pete
    First ever tattoo i done on my own leg.

First ever tattoo i done on a freind of mine.

Then tattooed these three on him. The tiger didnt come out as good as i had liked it to. The koi i feel is ok but is only about 3 inches long.

Attached Files:

2. haebich

haebich Premium

Essex
    pete
    More tattoos ive done.

Then i tattooed this hand and name. The hand has heeled alot better than it looks in the photo. Lightened up loads to give it a much softer look.

Specials Man.

These are the latest two i have done. My 8th and 9th tattoos.
    Please leave comments on what you think. Open to positive criticism.

Attached Files:

3. haebich

haebich Premium

Essex
    pete
    I knew i was good but i didnt realise i was so good that i would leave you speachless. lol :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

4. Roland

Roland Premium

Essex
    Jaimie
    Nice work fella,
    Looks like your making good progression.They all look well placed,sharp and tidy.I like the lettering on foot,that must be a hard area to work on did you have the machine running softer and needle depth shorter.

5. haebich

haebich Premium

Essex
    pete
    Thanks for the reply and the compliment dude.
    Im getting there slowly. The foot was quite hard to work on. I run the machine as normal. I find it easier to work off the tip of the needle and just didnt go as deep as normal as the skin seemed so thin on the top of the foot. He was pleased with it and felt it came out ok and did boost my convidence a bit.

6. haebich

haebich Premium

Essex
    pete
    Done this one yesterday. Came out ok. He was well pleased with it.

Attached Files:

7. Roland

Roland Premium

Essex
    Jaimie
    Nice one Haebich,
    When you said your confidence was boosted,well you wern't wrong.That skelton defo looks good.I cant spot no wobbles or weak lines,was they all single pass .And that geezer deserves a pat on the back for having the balls to wear that TAT.

8. haebich

haebich Premium

Essex
    pete
    Thanks Roland.
    Was pleased how it came out. Had to go over three or four weak lines again but that was it. Gave my machine a slight tune up the day before and everything from start to finish just seemed to go right. Your right its definately a tat you have to have balls to have. Wasnt a 100% sure about doing it on his hand but he wanted so much and thought if his gonna go have it done then i might as well have a go if you really want me to.

9. dragonkoi

dragonkoi Regular Member

really good tattoowork..especially like the skeleton hand tattoo