Todays Practice Traces

Discussion in 'Pig & Fake Practice' started by barcode1973, 24 Jan 2011.

1. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    WTF I'm up at 7am so I can draw things??? (I play online poker for a living and I haven't seen a card for 2 days)

Here they are I'll post the finished work later although i'm down to my last 7RL can I use me old ones for parctice? I ordered 50 before, isn't it funny how you get about 5 liners in a starter kit and a million mags?

check my poker skills here! (I've mentioned you all)

http://www.pkr.com/en/community/players/2344261/

there's also a link on my poker profile for my soundcloud page where you can download for free some of my mixes I have done whilst bored. What's that you say? Poker fiend, musical genius and soon to be tat tastic? I know life's not fair (plus poker site show's what I win not what I lost remember and the tunes are not hard)

Laters kidders!

(yeah I like comics so what? Are you saying i'm inmature? Really, well you smell of wee wee you big do do head)

Attached Files:

2. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    Piggy attempts

Right here's the finished traces. The batman one wasn't too bad I thought but the wonder girl one is cack and I am blaming a poor transfer 100% most of it is free hand and I really am having problems with my transfers and need help / advice?

Oh yeah and the pics are off my phone as my GF has took the camera the wacky warehouse (not that that would make em any better but i'm low on excuses)

3. barcode1973

barcode1973 Premium

Liverpool
    Lee
    Sorry I couldn't upload the pics before and cant find attachments when I try to edit original post. Here they are.

Thankyou for looking boys n girls

Also can you recommend a decent brand of pen for going over your trace as every one I try is very dotted line hit n miss?

Attached Files: