What tattoos do you like doing and drawings

Discussion in 'General Chat & Advice' started by steveo44, 9 Jul 2009.

1. Ive just started this to see what most people like tattooing or drawing;myself as you might be aware on here is i like tribals that have meaning like the face and names putting them together ect to make a bigger tribal im trying to upload pictures to show anyway,now your turn....

2. Slinky

Slinky Premium

Bradford-UK
    Perri
    Nice bold, colourful stuff.
    Koi, jap, fantasy etc.

3. kOI CARB FISH WELL MATE THERES SOME FILLING ON THEM SCALES,Look great when there done though must admit,wierd because i love sea fishing but not into having one tattooed on me.But carry on and i hope that they come out great for you....

4. inked69er

inked69er Premium

black an grey

black an grey work fine detail work i must admit my first tattoo was very over ambishas but it was a big step for me becouse if i would of started doing small tattoos i wouldnt have the confidence i have now i try an design all my tattoos with the odd acation of copy work an i love drawing full sleeves an wrap work at the moment what ever spare time i have i just draw designs even if people havnt asked for one an befor this site i could graffti an my own custom letters but as for fancy letters i was crap but after downloading the bj betts ebook an sitting for hours an hours a day an 8 scetch books full later i can go thu the alfabet in meny different fancy letters now so i would like to thank this site.all my tattoos on my body are black an grey not one coulor i love coulor just not my taste iv done coulor tats but i just think you cnt get the same fine detail an shading an fresh look as you can with black an grey.

i dont half mumble on dont i :117:

5. Inkdeep

Inkdeep Regular Member

I dont like doing small crap... Besides the bigger you go the mnore room ther is to correct any errors you make....

6. Deziner

Deziner The Bitch! Premium

Norwich - UK
    Claire
    I like fine, girly type stuff with plenty of colour.

7. Its got to be red claire looking at your pic haha.jokeing....looks like a apple,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WOULDNT MIND HAVING A BITE LOL.

8. beppe

beppe Premium

UK
    angelito
    I like doing stuff based on actual art, I've actually got a quite dark, lowbrow style. I love doing Derek Hess pieces and I've recently talked a mate of mine into letting me do a Leighderhosen piece on him which I'll be doing after the hols. Not a big fan of doing tiny stuff that takes less time to do than setting up.

9. toetoe62

toetoe62 Donator Premium

i like traditional and new school, it's got to have outlines and lot's of colour, i'm doing some b and g but lots of colour is for me.

10. stealth

stealth Premium

coventry
    rob
    Anything jap ! although lately i have a big likeing for sugar sculls.

11. TexasPT

TexasPT Donator Premium

Texas
    Mark
    I love traditional tattoos...drawing them and applying them. I like bold, see it from across the room kind of stuff. I'm studying Japanese art more lately and loving it.