Whats happened

Discussion in 'Tattooing Technique' started by steveo44, 17 Jul 2009.

1. Right my bro in law as just bought a tattoo kit,He hasnt got a comp so i thought i would post this.Right hes tattooed his arm idot i know told him not to but derrrr.Anyway all of a sudden he said its gone very itchy and theres like little yellow heads appearing,im asking because its not happened to me or any one i know.Yes before you say it he`s clean and he said he cleaned all the equipment before hand...cheers for any replies.:cursing:

2. Koi

Koi Premium

Bristol
    Sharron
    Sounds like impiteigo to me, but this isnt a complaint for new tattoos, or i dont think it is.
    Have a look at Google images and see pics of it. I had it myself under my chin, and it spreads like wildfire if you touch it.

Only one cure is antibiotics. NOTHING else!

3. WilD

WilD Premium

UK
    Dawn
    I realise this is an old thread but does anyone know what that would have been? I would say it sound like an infected tat/skin infection possibly thro' bad hygiene - maybe something in the kit wasn't sterile? Anyone ever had this type of prob - or know of it? Would agree it sounds like a trip to docs and antibiotics!

4. skinpix

skinpix Premium

uk
    Mark
    That sounds like it could be an allergic reaction to the ink,(if the spots came up quickly) otherwise its probably an infection of some description = doctors + antibiotics !!!.......no matter who you are tattooing,get them to fill in a consent form.