Wrist tattoos and work

Discussion in 'General Chat & Advice' started by JMF, 31 Jan 2009.

1. JMF

JMF Guest

If I get aces tattooed on both of my wrist do you think my company would have a problem? I work in an office setting and I was just wondering if they would freak out if I wore a short sleeve shirt.

2. Pogo Possum

Pogo Possum Guest

Nope...they wouldnt. But you will. Good luck in the unemployed line. Companies don't need much reason now days.

3. sneeks18

sneeks18 Regular Member

I have tattoos from head to toe and still cant get a job so just think about it i wouldnt go past half a sleeve if i was you

4. inked69er

inked69er Premium

iv got one on my hand an it was so hard to get a job iam a welder now they dont give a toss now iv got a full sleeve an half back an if any1 wants to look at me different they can sniff my sweet smelling fart anyway arnt peeps without a tat the minorty now

5. snooplotty

snooplotty Premium

Billingham - UK
    Simon Lott
    I have worked in an office for the past 14 years, got my nose and tounge pierced & bought a tattoo machine 6 months ago. Now I have half of my left forearm done and there is nothing they can do about it. lol.
    My boss thinks i'm stupid especially for doing it myself. But they wont/cant sack you for having a tattoo - unlawful dismissal comes to mind and you would win.

6. Koi

Koi Premium

Bristol
    Sharron
    I would say that yes it may be harder to get work, but not impossible. I suppose it all depends what kind of job and around what kind of people.

7. Micknoble

Micknoble Premium

mick

This guy should be right in what he is saying i suppose it is a type of discrimination in away