16 Player Tournament

gearhead91

Premium
First Name
Michael
i have started a CURVE BALL tournament in the game arcade, anyone join(15 more spots), lets have some fun, GAME ON!!!!

Remove Ads

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Dont know if it will ever reach 16, but i'm in. :icon_biggrin:

gearhead91

Premium
First Name
Michael
Thanks for joining guys , if it goes un filled for a few days me or one of yall can start a new one with less players so we can get to playing..

edit**went ahead and started another tourny with only 8 players if ya'll want to join it, so we can get to GAMING**

Last edited:

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Looking at the scores table, it looks like there has been a bit of training going in!

graeme

Premium
Media
First Name
Graeme McKay
Ha, I just went to have a wee shot and realised that my top spot didn't last very long :icon_lol:
Right-game on-looks like it's just you and me Michael :icon_twisted::icon_biggrin:

13crows

Premium
First Name
neil
cool game ,,just seen this post and soz pat i think i have taken your spot i should of read this before going to the games room soz again m8

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Michael

I can't find the tab to sign up, when i go to tournaments awaiting players it won't allow me to do anything?:icon_confused:

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
How excactly are you meant to play the game, I can't figure out how you score more points. :icon_confused:

graeme

Premium
Media
First Name
Graeme McKay
The one spot is still open, surely there is someone out there who wants to join in on the fun.

and graeme you have put up a good score looks like im gonna need some more practice, lol
Haha, cheers Michael, too much time on my hands, I am sure I fall apart under the stress of a tournament :icon_lol:

Lucy Locket

Admin
First Name
Lucy
Arcade Tournament

Hi Michael

I can't find the tab to sign up, when i go to tournaments awaiting players it won't allow me to do anything?:icon_confused:
I have just added a nice image to click on to make the signup process for arcade tournaments a little easier. :icon_eek:

I have opened a new tournament to test it.

gearhead91

Premium
First Name
Michael
Re: Arcade Tournament

I have just added a nice image to click on to make the signup process for arcade tournaments a little easier. :icon_eek:

I have opened a new tournament to test it.
Lucy Locket i signed up for your tournament using the image and everything seemed to work fine.

gearhead91

Premium
First Name
Michael
Hi Michael

Hey Patrick im sorry but 13crows has grabbed the last spot not realizing you where trying to join in, again im sorry for all the confusion.

gearhead91

Premium
First Name
Michael
Hey guys if everyone agrees we will wait until this firday, and if steveo9441 has yet to complete his round, he'll be disqualified so we can get on with the tournament. does everyone agree? disagree?

gearhead91

Premium
First Name
Michael
Well i tried to use the disqualify function so we all could get on with the tournament but its not doing anything when i click it, so sorry to everyone but guess we will all have to wait to continue