1st Piggy Practice - Outline Only

simon1983

Premium
First Name
Simon
Here's my first go on the piggy.:icon_cheesygrin:

I want you all to be honest with me as i know i've got a long way to go till i'm ready to actualy tattoo someone.

Any constructive criticism is gladly taken on boared.

si

Remove Ads

Attachments

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Hey Simon, its not to bad for a first go, the more u practice the better u wll get.:icon_mrgreen:

What machine are you using and what size liner did u use?

simon1983

Premium
First Name
Simon
machine.jpg Hi thanks for the reply,​

I used a 7rl and my machine(pictured) is what came with my kit. i've been recommended a new machine and should hopefully have it this week.:icon_biggrin: ordered some new springs also so i can play about abit more with the set up.​

lordbaalnox

Premium
First Name
Lee
Hi Simon good attempt with your first go, I started with a kit machine and I still have them, all I have done is upgraded the armature bar and springs I also used a tuning guide training vid to get the best out of my machines. I have since bought some more expensive machines but I still use the kit machines too.

If you need a tuning vid they are available on this site in the premium members sections :icon_wink:

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
i think you are doing great, no rush to tattoo people until you know you are ready, if you try some strait lines and circles you will be surprised how fast you will come on.

jonturbo

Premium
First Name
jon
not bad for your first go mate, you should be producing quality work in the near future. Look forward to seeing some more