1st Try on Skin

inkstylus

Premium
First Name
Martin
006 (2).jpg this was the first attempt on myself found it very difficult with the shakes plus the stencil rubbed off about 3 times i almost gave up at 1 point any input would be great

Remove Ads

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Yes your lines are a little wobbly and your shading could be a little smoother but they will be for a first try. Its a good attempt.:icon_biggrin: What did you use to apply your stencil?

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Looks ok for a first attempt, but i would imagine the shakes wouldn't have been helped by the position of the tattoo. I would imagine you were all scrunched up, trying to stretch the skin, and not being able to see the lines very well.

For the stencil rubbing off. Always start from the right hand side of the text (Porviding you are right handed that is), and treat it as a drawing/design and not as writing. This way you will not have your hand laying in the syencil all the time. Feels not right at first, but you get used to it.
Try the tops of your legs where you can see, but be warned. It bleedin kills!

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
Good point about starting the writing lower right as you would any design and I was told to treat writing just as a series of lines, your brain takes over and you automatically want to start from the left as you would as if you were actually writing.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Good first attempt...a few wobbles,but only to be expected,especially in the position that it is....try your thigh next time,its easier to tattoo.

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
An excellent first attempt! You didn't pick an easy spot! Wait a while and then broaden the lines slightly.... You'll be able to improve it!

inkstylus

Premium
First Name
Martin
thanks for the advice everyone but where abouts do you guys think i done it? it is on the side of my thigh kinda looks like my ribs in the photo i guess but that'd be 1 hairy stomach nd back haha

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
i thought it was ur ankle lol still ya done ok mate, i still got to do my 1st one, i hope i dont have the shakes to bad, if i do a hart monitor my shakes wont notice lmao