5th Tattoo

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
This is the 5th Tattoo on pig skin appreciate your comments good or bad thanks. ;)

tat5.jpg

Remove Ads

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
Looks good

Looks good Darren some lines a bit sketchy But as we know the pig skin dosen't help. Lookng good mate keep it up. Im hoping to get some time over the weekend to get some done i will post some pics :thumbsup::clap:

Rob.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
This is the 5th Tattoo on pig skin appreciate your comments good or bad thanks. ;)

View attachment 876
Hey daz,looking good mate,lines could do with being sharper,like rob said tho,piggy can be a b*****d to work on...don't know how fast you work,but try slowing your hand down a bit when lining(if you try to put lines in to quick they look very scratchy,because not enough ink is going in) other than that its spot on:clap:

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Thanks Rob,

Take your comments onboard, look forward to seeing your next tattoo mate.

Cheers

Daz

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Hey daz,looking good mate,lines could do with being sharper,like rob said tho,piggy can be a b*****d to work on...don't know how fast you work,but try slowing your hand down a bit when lining(if you try to put lines in to quick they look very scratchy,because not enough ink is going in) other than that its spot on:clap:
Thanks Mark, I dont think it was the pig skin this time :1 I think you hit the nail on the head, I did put the lines in fairly fast so I will try another one soon and try the method you suggested.

Cheers for the advice.

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
hi looks good dude agree with the other with some of the lines, i love the blue in the swords to nice touch :thumbsup:

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Thanks James

Good to get feedback thats how we all learn, i will try doing another one over the next few days and carrying out the advice given from people on here.

:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Looks good Daz. Bit slower with the liner will make a big difference - shows your improvement though. Much more depth.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Well done Daz, nice tatt, I have just finished another one and will post it tomorrow.
I have found that by holding my machine upright rather than on an angle I get the ink to go in much better when lining. I suddenly remembered that when I done my course the guy teaching me kept reminding me to do this. And as the others have said don't go too fast. Have you seen Corey Miller on LA Ink he seems to go really fast and no matter what way he works the ink looks like it's flying in:confused:
Oh and a word of warning, don't leave your pig skin unattended for a break if you have a dog:eek: